- Co-founder and president of Chiron refractive surgery division
- Co-founder and CEO of Eyeonics – premium IOL for cataract surgery. Acquired by B&L in 2008
- President of Bausch & Lomb surgical 2008-2011
- Co-founder of Flying-L Partners
- Chairman of Neurolens Inc., RxSight and Equinox
- CEO and Founder Yelroc Consulting Inc.
- CEO at MIGAL Galilee Research Institute
- Former CEO and President, Rad BioMed
- Former CEO/CFO Bynet, Bynet Electronics, Radcom (Nasdaq: RDCM), Magic Software (Nasdaq: MGIC) and Time To Know
- CPA and holds a BA degree in economics and an LLM degree from Bar Ilan University
- Founder & CEO, Rimonci Capital Ltd.
- Former CEO of an IT enterprise with $1.5 billion annual sales
- Chairwoman of a listed company
- Executive director of Hong Kong public company
- BS degree in engineering
- MS degree in economics
- Yale Executive Leadership Program 2012
Frank Lee Chen
- President, Santen Ventures Inc.
- Former senior consultant to Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Former Senior Scientist and Manager at Johnson & Johnson
- MBA, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- BSc Animal Physiology & Neuroscience, University of California San Diego
- Managing Director, CR-CP Life Science
- Former business director for China Resources
- Former Sr. Business Development Director China Resources Pharmaceutical Group
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Management, Arizona State and BS in Pharmacy, St John’s University, NY
- CEO of BELKIN Vision
- Former CEO, Ein Tal Eye Center
- Former CEO Kotseal
- LLB at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Executive MBA at Tel Aviv University
Kok Hwee Sim
- CEO, ZIG Ventures
- CEO, Biobot Surgical
- Former Group Executive Director, Zicom Group
- MSc in Financial Engineering, Columbia University
- Bsc in Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
Get our latest news and updates!
Subscribe to receive BELKIN Vision's Newsletter with the latest news and clinical updates.